Key Reasons STARK is the preferred choice for results
- Return on time: training programs are created with efficiency and effectiveness in mind. STARK is not a social club, but a facility where busy people come for exceptional results
- A complete approach: ever wonder why you struggle to get the results you expect from exercising? We don’t. The point of our intake process (The Health Audit) is to identify those physiological reasons preventing you from progress. In addition, a full integration of blood chemistry, nutrition, orthopedic health and mobility allow us to get further with you (and faster) then hiring just a trainer. At STARK, you get a team.
- No injuries: our training protocols are designed with you in mind, sitting at a desk for long periods of time with all of the associated weak and tight muscles. Identifying those areas in The Health Audit is what allows for workouts to be written in such a fashion where those tight muscles are stretched and weak muscles strengthened to minimize risk of injury.
- Measured Results: hiring a trainer and going through the motions isn’t enough for our analytical and demanding clientele. We measure your results for our own information, helping us design better plans as we oversee how your body reacts. You will get a monthly report quantifying your progress.
- Accountability: we hear this as a primary reason for many of our clients to engage with a personal trainer. You’re busy. If you have an appointment, you’re much more likely to exercise.